|Abstract & Registration Open||1st December 2021|
|(NEW) Abstract Submission Deadline||7 February 2022|
|Abstract Notification||4 March 2022|
|Paper Submission Opens||4 March 2022|
|Paper Submission deadline (requiring assessment)||4 April 2022|
|Non Assessed Paper Submission deadline||29 April 2022|
|Early bird registration deadline for authors||29 April 2022|
We are looking forward to meeting most of you in person to exchange knowledge and offer you a taste of Scotland. Whilst we would encourage you to join us in person, we realise that not everyone will be able to travel.
To address these challenges and enable you to join us, we are planning a hybrid conference. We will still have the capacity to offer a full conference experience for those who are able to enjoy our hospitality. For those wishing to join online we will be transmitting the sessions live, whether they are presenting live in Glasgow or pre-recording, with the authors then joining us online to take questions.
Please note that all presentations will be recorded and available online for conference registrants for 2 months post the conference. By submitting an abstract you are agreeing to your presentation being recorded and available to delegates online post the conference for 2 months.
To help us plan the conference, when submitting your abstract, we need you to select one only of the 4 options below.
- I intend to attend the conference in person and wish to present live at the conference.
- I intend to join online. I will pre-record and submit my presentation for transmission at the appropriate time and session and will join online to answer questions immediately after my presentation.
- I intend to attend the conference in person, but will be happy to pre-record and submit my presentation for online transmission should I subsequently be unable to travel.
- I wish to submit a poster presentation.
ABSTRACT GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS
- Abstracts must be submitted in English, which is the official language of all matters relating to INTERNOISE 2022.
- The corresponding author will be required to certify that the content of the proposed papers has not been presented at an engineering or scientific conference (with copyright held by the conference organiser) or published in an archival refereed journal; a statement by the authors shall be required at the time of paper submission.
- Please note, that upon submission the copyright is transferred the publishing organisation, I-INCE
- Upon submission of your abstract, you will receive an email confirmation with reference number.
- In case of submission of more than one abstract, an extra fee of £85.00 will be applied to each additional abstract.
- If you require assessment of your paper, you can notify us of this during the abstract submission process. The paper assessment fee is £85.00.
- All presenters are required to be registered for the congress.
To view all the sessions you can submit your abstract under within each of the Main Topics, please follow the link below.